Job Title: Backend Software Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Be a Part of Hyper Growth Startup!
- We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs. This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about Backend and video technology – working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside founders and leadership team to learn the in’s and out’s of getting a hyper-growth business built, launched, and growing! We are extremely passionate about what we’re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- We value our interns as team members. As a Backend Engineering Intern, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you design, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today’s greatest data and tech problems.
- If you want to learn how to build for the users, understand how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems for data teams, apply now!
- We use Django, PostgreSQL, and React-Native to create the interactive mobile app, web, and desktop applications that help our users easily collect and manage their data at scale.
- Assist the backend team by owning a part of the existing roadmap
- Craft clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Must have experience in Python using Django Framework
- Experience with writing REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Good understanding of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) is preferred
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS (preferred), Azure, or Google Cloud Unix command line experience
- You care about scale, quality, structured readable code (preferably in MVC patterns), cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and module reusability, even before approaching the problem.
- You have a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- Desire to learn and grow as a software engineer
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the subject line “Backend Engineer – Intern” and we can consider you for an interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!