Job Title: Backend Developer
- Collaborate with Product and Development team members to develop solutions. Well structured, responsive and modular MEAN stack application development. Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Have any degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited institution. Professional software development working experience(at least 2years).
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack.
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other.
- Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab) .
- Cloud hosting experience.
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Creating multilingual websites or applications. Securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has the ability to customize based on user levels.
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing (Mocha) .
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS).
- SQL databases(PostgresDB and MySQL),
- VueJS (optional).
- CICD Solutions: Docker.
- Version Control system: Git.
- RESTful Web API development.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!