Job Title: Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on Coding, Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Collaborating with Front-End developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI test and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- Using and developing internal tools and documentation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 3 years of experience with at least two of the following: PHP, Python, JAVA, NodeJS
- Good knowledge of API design and architecture, and experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!