Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Ibadan-Oyo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-enddevelopersand other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 years experience.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of Laravel Framework
- Good knowledge of RESTful API
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Principles
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Your resume (1-page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!