Poise and Etiquette, an HR firm that provides solutions to all recruitment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop features from proposal to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save our users time
- Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Keep code easy to maintain and keep it easy for others to contribute
- BSc, MSc degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Experience with the .NET Framework/ C# programming language and other more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, PHP, C/C++, Objective C, Python, Golang
- A solid understanding of software construction
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc
- You enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
- An awareness of the following technologies: MSSQL, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, xDocker, Kafka, Git, Jenkins
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!