Job Title: Automative Retail Branch Head (Lekki Branch)
Location: Lekki & Victoria Island – Lagos
- This role is responsible for taking ownership of the assigned retail branch within the organization to ensure exceptional customer service, a proactive sales environment, and profitable operation.
- Focus on expanding existing relationships, developing new business within the local market, and increasing total market share.
- Ensuring that company standards and procedures are followed and always maintained.
- Demonstrate leadership, team building and management skills.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expenses within an area of accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to train employees in customer service, sales, operations, product knowledge.
- Considerable knowledge within the retail industry.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction commitment.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Take ownership of administrative, operational, and financial procedures and policies required for efficient day-to-day operations at the branch.
- Enforce and drive company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating the opening and closing procedures at the entrusted branch.
- Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development for an entrusted branch.
- Penetrate local market, actively work towards building new business relationships and growing market share.
- Responsible for maintaining and building existing business relationships.
- Manage debtor’s accounts at branches and collect outstanding amounts from corporate customers.
- Ensure daily sales reporting is done accurately and communicated timeously.
- Identify and communicate, stock and branch-specific requirements.
- Responsible for conducting daily, weekly, and monthly stock takes and report.
- Ensure that all stock on hand reports is accurate and always kept current, bin cards vs pastel count vs physical count must match.
- Resolve stock discrepancies when they arise within the specified time.
- Communicate and resolve customer claims and complaints in an efficient and professional manner, escalation to top management is always required.
- Communicate staff requirements and shortfalls.
- Assist with daily staff and shift planning.
- Maintain monthly attendance at respective branch.
- Act on unsatisfactory performance and behavior from direct subordinates involve top management in all disciplinary actions and procedures.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager in line with the post.
Key Performance Indicators
- % Growth in the volume of outlet visitors
- % Growth in the volume of business
- % Of outlet compliance with aesthetics and ambiance standards
- % Of customer complaints resolved under the specified standard timeline of 48hrs
- % Of customer data accurately updated on ERP
- % Of customer service complaints reported
- % Of outlet compliance to customer feedback forms duly completed
- % Of outlet compliance to 21-point check procedures
- % Inventory management & pilferage reporting & mediation.
- % Of outlet compliance to standard sales procedures on ERP
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the retail industry, experience in the automotive and or tyre industry is an advantage.
- Experience in management positions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!