Job Title: Auto Mechanic Mobile Workshop (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: DCT Obajana002
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Logistics
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Determine parts requirements and tools needed to fix the mechanical fault.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks) fault and return the truck to operational status
- Educate the driver on the causes and ways to avoid same through early detection before failure to prevent repeat occurrence.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain work logs, repairs and mechanical maintenance records for documentation and audit purposes.
- Monitor inventory and maintain minimum requirement of essential parts based on repairs and usage history.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Senior Secondary School Certificate, Trade Test Certificate with 5 Years working experience.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!