Job Title: Auto Mechanic
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- The diesel/petrol mechanic will perform diagnostic tests on vehicles, complete inspection, maintenance and repairs on trucks, trailers, forklifts, pickups, and other heavy-duty vehicles.
- As technicians, you will keep track of important system components such as diesel engines, transmissions, brake systems, electrical systems, cooling systems, and steering systems.
- Run diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyze diagnostic test results.
- Replace vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Check vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintain detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhere to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintain a parts inventory.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND/HND in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!