Job Title: Auto Electrician
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Auto Electrician at Buckler Automotive Systems will be responsible for the installation, assembling and repair of automotive electrical systems.
- With the mindset of providing top-notch service, he will be responsible for automotive system checks and services in all electrical capacity, to satisfy our customers.
- Responsible for the repair of electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles. This may include replacing damaged or faulty parts where necessary
- Perform routine checks and tests to verify the condition of a vehicle.
- Assemble and install electrical and electronic system in motor vehicles.
- Gather information from customers about issues with their vehicle electrical systems
- Diagnose electrical issues and propose a satisfactory course of action which will result in problem solving.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles with outstanding results.
- Service and repair auto electrical systems.
- Prepare time schedule for repair completion for customers and deliver within the stipulated period.
- Install new vehicle wiring system.
- Check/inspect any error after servicing before vehicle is delivered to customer.
- Repair parts and equipment when needed.
- Install and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Coordinate all electrical work being done on vehicle as and when due.
- Advise customer on the usage of electrical part to avoid damage and ultimate loss.
- Provide information for job report and service log.
- Advise the purchasing unit on the best auto electrical part to purchase.
- Relate with customers in friendly way to ensure close connection to with company.
- Always maintain a clean working environment.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are well stored after use.
- Responsible for the handling of fragile tools and equipment to ensure their longevity.
- Liaise with the workshop manager on the way forward to a persisting problem.
- Deliver excellent and top-notch electrical service to customer.
- Suggest and advise the company on initiatives needed for growth and expansion.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!