Job Title: Audit Manager
- Planning and overseeing Audit exercise
- Monitoring the progress of the Audit exercise;
- Reviewing Accounts
- Managing Staff and conducting training and appraisal
- Coordinating Attendance of Staff at Stock Taking
- Writing proposals and making presentations
- Managing Tax Assignments including Tax queries, Audit, and investigation
- Handling Business Management Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Budgeting and cost control
- Review and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee the daily operation of the Department
Qualifications / Requirements
- A good First Degree holder
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years work experience in an Audit firm.
- A Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA)
- Vast and experience in Account/Tax Audit/Consultancy
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Available for traveling on the Job.
- Not more than 36 years old.
- Be physically fit and well-groomed.
Skills / Behaviors required:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Should be bold, confident, and cheerful
- Should be result oriented, thorough and quality control focused
- Have the ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Possess Team building and management skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Should be proactive and analytical with attention to details
- Possess knowledge of basic business management principles
- Systematic problem solving and creativity
- Planning, prioritizing, and goal-setting skills
- Continuous learning
- Commitment to task, policies, processes, and procedures
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- N280,000 – N350,000 per month (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!