Grundfos – Pumps are our business. Every day, our energy efficient pumps provide comfort, deliver drinking water, remove wastewater, or help farmers water their crops all over the world. Just to mention some of our expertise. We set the standard within our work areas and keep raising the bar when it comes to energy efficiency and protecting the environment. Since 1945 we’ve honed our skills in order to produce the perfect pumps. Pumps which can move liquid to where it should be – using as little energy as possible, making a real difference for the people and the world we live in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Sales Engineer, OEM – West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Regular
Hierarchy level: Professional Level (some years of experience)
Job category: Sales
- The primary responsibility for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship with defined Customers in the Industry Segment predominantly in Nigeria.
- Responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensure optimum hit rate within the area of responsibility. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments.
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Develop knowledge in the market on Grundfos solutions – explaining the benefit for the different customer groups within the customers organization.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new product and solutions to the customers.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative ensuring one Company Culture.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or project as and when required.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Business and / or Engineering combined with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience from a large international company working in a similar role.
- Dosing and disinfection experience would be advantageous.
- Experience from Grundfos working in a sales role – preferably with industry.
- English proficiency.
- Native speaking in one of the languages within the scope of the role.
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!