Job Title: Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- The Associate position is for the M&E Lead
- Support in project delivery and execution assigned by functional lead.
- Support with office administrative, budget and resource management.
- Organizing program meetings.
- Filing project documents In appropriate database and!or library.
- Performance of pre-disbursement data verification and analysis.
- Development and dissemination of program reports for functional leads.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in relevant areas with 5 years work experience.
- M.Sc will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: [email protected]
In applying for this post, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email [email protected] for application-related enquiries.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!