Job Title: Assistant Vice President, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Assistant Vice President, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking to provide innovative financing solutions to meet clients medium and long-term financing needs; and to deliver these solutions speedily & professionally, whilst maintaining a good relationship with partners and clients.
- Preparing pitchbooks, teasers and information memoranda
- Assisting in pitching for and obtaining advisory and arranging mandates
- Maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
- Managing DFI & ECA relationships
- Providing financial modelling and analytical services to help appraise transactions
- Achieving set PBT and other key performance targets
- Assist in preparing pitchbook, teasers and information memos
- Supervise the preparation of business proposals to prospective clients
- Network actively in the local business circuit to build relationships for business opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree from a leading University.
- SEC-Registered Individual. Other additional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACIB, CFA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience in corporate finance and investment banking, with a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience undertaking successful project & structured finance transactions and/or other long term financing/PPP projects.
- Experience in risk management in relation to project & structured finance and/or cash-flow lending.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent client relationship development/management
- Financial Markets Knowledge
- Risk Management & Cost Accounting
- Results / Action Orientation
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Core Credit and cash flow analysis skills
- Fin. Planning / Budgeting & Forecasting
- Leadership / Supervisory
- Team building/conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial / administration
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer appreciation / data entry (word- processing/spreadsheet / graphics / PowerPoints)
- Communication (oral & written).
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!