Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Coordinating retail store operations
- Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guideline.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff.
- B.Sc / BA / HND qualification in Business Administration or relevant field with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos