Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager 2 – Lekki
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the showroom manager
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to showroom manager for irregularities
- Arrange transport scheduling for installers.
- Follow up on after-sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Assistant Showroom Manager 2 – Lekki” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!