Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant (APA)
The Assistant Project Accountant shall:
- Assist in preparing budget and work plan for the SA
- Assist in maintaining the SA assets database
- Assist in preparing monthly / quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements
- Manage and control inventory and stores of the agency
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or their equivalents and must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 12.
- Membership of professional association such as ICAN, ACCA, ANAN and knowledge of computer-based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!