Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Plan, source, select and procure indirect materials and services in line with organization goals and objectives.
- Ensure adequacy of bid specifications and preparation of sourcing related documents
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract executions; termination, renewal or amendment of terms
- Identify and close bypass to increase procurement involvement on spend
- Identify and deliver savings on spend under management.
- Support business partnering of assigned business units and deliver on approved SLA.
- Track, report key functional metrics in line with departmental objectives. Assist the Procurement Manager in establishing strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Handle performance issues and escalate as necessary.
The Person Must
- Be numerate and possess analytical skills.
- Possess people & project management skills and must be confident.
- Be persuasive, possess good negotiation, and must have effective communication skills.
- Be solutions and result driven.
- First degree in any field
- Membership in CIPS is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!