HR leverage Africa – Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Operations Lead
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of the pharma warehouse
- Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for pharma warehouse staff/managers
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer/customer services
- Educate operations team on best practices, policies, processes (SOP) and service excellence standards
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs
- Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities
- Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing
- Draft, review and monitor an appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA) to properly evaluate the performance of suppliers, and report on this on a regular basis
- Work with internal stakeholders (operations staff) to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply/demand alignment and supplier performance
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets
- Develop sourcing strategies
- Payment terms negotiation, optimization and management
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects
- Perform routine maintenance and repair works for equipment/facility
- Maintain the facility clean, safe and organized
- Evaluate reports, orders, and prepare invoices.
- Coordinate operational issues and promotional activities
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements
- Generate operational reports for CEO/Management as needed
- Minimum of HND / BSc. in Business Administration or other related courses
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness, operations management, finance/account principles, and Information Technology skills
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!