Job Title: Assistant Manager, Instrumentation (Cement Industry)
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all
- Instrumentation installations and activities.
- Supervises of instruments calibrations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises maintenance of instrumentation equipment’s in the plant.
- Plans for shut down maintenance.
- Calibration of instruments and its communications
- Loop checking & communication with PLC/DCS
- Raises purchase orders for the plant machineries in the department.
- Trouble shooting of instrumentation circuit during breakdown / stoppages
- Raises store reservations for maintenance of Equipment’s
- Allocation of manpower
- Carries out RCA on equipment failures and remedy
- Ensure compliance with ISO/EMS/OHSAS Standards
Education and Work Experience:
- BSc / HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- At least 12 years’ relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!