Job Title: Assistant Manager (Cement Industry)
Ref No: IbesePlantInstrument001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- Coordination of all mines operations and perform other job as assigned by Deputy General Manager, Mines
- Ensuring the communication of multi-disciplinary teams
- Project execution using knowledge of Mining and Mine Planning software
- Cooperating with the Deputy General Manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issue in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling Mining Equipment by assigning what equipment to the right job specification.
- Perform any other job as assigned by the superior
- HND / B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) + 12 Years’ Experience
- Good communication skill
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Good Leadership Quality
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!