Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Manager (Electrical)
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Production / Maintenance
- Ensuring machine is always in good condition.
- Skilled in Maintenance Management activities like Preventive, Predictive Maintenance, Breakdown maintenance on machines, axillary & ancillary equipment.
- Understanding Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic diagrams. Work hand in hand with production engineer for effective and smooth operation
- Hands on experience with mixed culture of electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance, troubleshooting throughout his career on IM, SBM, IBM, EBM machines.
- In depth knowledge on Contactors, PLC, Profibus, input/output cards, drives, pumps, motors.
- Documentation of work records and keeping of activities carried out on the machine.
- Ensuring zero breakdown during operation
- Perform all task in a safe and effective manner including wearing of PPE
- Orientation and training of maintenance & production personnel to the tune of the work.
- Check maintenance shift report and proffer solution to problem therein.
- Looking into the spare part in order to make arrangement when necessary.
- HND / B.Sc. BE in Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Electronic.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience in related industry.
- Mandatory Experience on injection, Blow, extrusion, compression moulding machines.
- Hands on experience with Husky, Netstal, Ferromatic injection molding machines, ASB single stage blow molding, Sidel linear blow molding machines, Chillers, compressors, material dryers and mold dryers.
- Result driven with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected]g with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!