Job Title: Assistant Head – Learning and Development
Reference ID: DCP – HAM – L&D – 00012
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: HAM and Administration
Reports To: Head, Learning and Development
Direct Reports: None
- Support the Head, Learning and Development in the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work across the organization.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with Plant HR Leads and HODs
- Implements overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Membership of a work related professional body is an advantage.
- 9 – 12 years experience in employee training and development, with a track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!