Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist in developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and profitability
- Identify innovative business ideas to increase business prospects
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch, and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales/marketing enablement tools
- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives
- Support the Brand Manager to introduce new products to the market
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors.
- Communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to Brand Manager
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concept.
- To assist the Brand Manager in executing and coordinating the brand and promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a restaurant brand, hospitality or FMCG sector. Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations plans and activities.
- Good creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 0-4