Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ASK Advisor
Job ID: 20007855
Job Type: Contract
- As a Schwarzkopf ASK Adviser you deliver exceptional client training and support in line with the ASK International standard
- Ensure all activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
- Provide best in class education support across all channels inclusive of existing customers and new account acquisition
- Grow existing customers through full ranging of SKP portfolio sell in and sell-through.
- Deliver education via flexibly learning platforms; Face 2 Face, virtual online.
- Build and refer sales leads, customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation so they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Assist with special events co-ordination, product testing, provide technical support and problem solving
- Collaborate and support the Schwarzkopf Sales team.
- Hairdressing Qualifications, technical background: proven experience as a hairdresser
- Exceptional knowledge of colour, form, care, cutting and finish
- Highly regarded a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or experience as an educator
- Exceptional level of public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- High level of organisational skills/time management/administration skills and computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!