Job Title: Argon Welder
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in setting up welding equipment
- Grind plates, pipes and connectors of Pin and boxes
- Use grinding machines to cut plates, pipes or any other metal
- Fill up the welding flux into the flux oven and pour into the flux funnel
- Ensure adequate supply of oxygen and acetylene
- Maintain a hazard free and tidy work area
- Provide assistance in the maintenance of accurate traceability records for all fabrications
- Participate in continual improvement for safety, quality and throughput.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Trade Test III
- A minimum of 1 year cognate experience
- Good skill of TIG/Argon welding
- Metal fabrication
- Good skill of hand tools proficiency
- Good knowledge of HSE at work place
- Good reporting skill
- Ability to use oxygen/acetylene burners
- Good knowledge of different sizes of electrodes
- Basic knowledge of tacking
- Ability to work well on own as well as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!