Job Title: Architect
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified architect who is able to create new ideas both in collaboration and independently.
- The architect will work on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentation and working models.
- This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to building project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
- This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure the quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout the entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- 3+ years of experience in real estate construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!