Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes; millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in-office and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Proficient in architectural System and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high-performance architectural design.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Architectural Practices.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos