Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full or Part time
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
25th Janaury, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: [email protected]
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the “University Registrar’s Office” via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!