Job Title: Lead Performance, Rewards & Shared Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
What will you do?
- Formulate and execute Performance Management & Rewards Strategy for Airtel Nigeria in line with Airtel Group philosophy and local regulations to ensure internal parity, competitive advantage and alignment with global recommendations resulting in improved performance, employee satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure effective implementation of Airtel Africa compensation strategies in Nigeria whilst considering local peculiarities
- Develop precise action plans around employee reward issues from Airtel Nigeria employee engagement survey feedback
- Ensure consistency of employee remuneration with performance and market value.
- Drive the job evaluation process
- Engage world-class service providers in research and delivery of reward service and salary survey data for Airtel Nigeria
- Manage relationship with these service providers to ensure data provided meets Airtel Nigeria requirements.
- Design customized incentive packages for employees in various roles/cadre
- Ensure that remuneration, bonus pay-outs and other incentives are clearly inked to individual/team performance
- Ensure effective implementation of these incentives and continuous reviews in line with economic and market realities
- Participate in the selection of suppliers.
- Monitor performance and put in place remedial action where needed.
- Recommend salaries for newly appointed for promoted individuals in line with the salary structures.
- Recommend salary increases for staff, in line with performance appraisal results and in consultation with the Heads of departments.
- Oversee data availability and optimization of Airtel Nigeria HR costs
- Provide effective HR cost forecast in line with planned employee activities such as salary reviews, incentive pay-outs etc.
- Facilitate the design, deployment (including training) and implementation of the Performance Management process aligned with Airtel Africa Performance Management System
- Ensure continuous employee communication in Airtel Nigeria on Airtel performance and Performance Management guides and principles
- Support the setting of performance objectives and ensure that these are in harmony with the balanced scorecard commitments for the planning period.
- Ensure a well-informed Airtel Nigeria HR Community on Airtel Africa/Nigeria reward strategies, policies and practices.
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Master’s in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred would be desirable
- A professional qualification on Compensation & benefits
- Proven track record of delivering remuneration strategies
- Knowledge of international benefits trends
- Excellent Networks in the industry/sector
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to HR areas, particularly staffing, compensation base and incentive compensation programs, and company policies and administrative practices.
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to project/process manage
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Minimum of 8 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in designing and implementing sound compensation, benefits and Performance Management systems
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous compensation design and program performance simulation projects
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management and vendor or agency personnel
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, and developing compensation related programs and recommendations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!