Job Title: Agent Network Partnerships Manager
Job Identification: 22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop a standard and holistic framework for onboarding strategic partnerships for the Agent Network
- Develop, implement and monitor the systems, people and processes necessary to ensure the achievement of the framework deliverables
- Develop and manage a performance framework to measure, monitor and evaluate the efficacy of the Partnerships
- Create standard bespoke proposals for various business segments and partnership opportunities
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure manuals for all activities related to identifying and managing strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with SBU Heads (Line Executives, Group Heads, Business Development Managers, Business Managers) to identify partnership opportunities to drive business performance.
- B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Additional Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience (Financial Services/Payments/Sales/Brand Management/Marketing/Operations).
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!