Job Title: Adobe XD UI-UX Design Internship
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1 – year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne
Start Date: July 26 or 3rd August, 2021.
- As a User Experience Design Intern (UI/UX), you will be involved in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet, and web products.
- You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- The candidates much work from office Mondays to Fridays 9 am to 5 pm.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel-perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the consulting team to gain insights into client’s business and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved.
- The candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive.
- Candidates must reside within Lekki, Ajah, Awoyaya, and Lakowe.
- The Candidates must be active learners willing to dedicate work and non-work hours to learn.
- The Candidates must attend lectures remotely on weekends as well as study.
Skills and Competencies
Successful candidates will have:
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000.
- Certain Amount of money given to all interns at every MVP Launch.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on the Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4.
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration:
|1||July – September||2021|
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|5||July – September||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + Bonus
Tax Deduction = July, 2023
Pension Deduction = July, 2023.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “ADOBE XD UI-UX DESIGN INTERNSHIP” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Resumption is the 26th of July, 2021, or the 2nd of August provided you pass the test and interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!