Virtual PALyn, a Business and Consulting Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents. You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Support designs of materials for advertisement purposes
- Collecting clients lists and updating the registers.
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Generating leads online.
- Prospecting and closing sales.
- Manage and maintain office supplies.
- Sending correspondence to prospects and clients.
- Sending out marketing materials and following up on existing advert placement to manage progress.
- Networking upheld. and managing exhibitions and any other related promotional events.
- Ensuring the creating of all professional marketing designs for the exhibition of the company
- Plan for teambuilding events.
- Ensure branding of the company is done according to companies requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidates Must live within the Yaba axis or in its environs.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly when well performed
- Basic Salary + Commission
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!