Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer will report to the Program Manager and is responsible for providing operational and administrative support
- The Administrative Officer will organize and disseminate administration duties and office procedures in creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment.
- The Administrative Officer ensures that the administrative activities within the office run smoothly on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
- Take minutes of meetings and type, including other secretarial duties.
- Provide back-up support as required by the office, especially during peak periods/absences including undertaking ad hoc official duties as may be assigned.
- Monitor and manage office supplies available in the office, as well as ordering for replacement as at when due.
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system of all program documentations.
- Maintaining an up-to-date contact list for the program, both internal and external contacts.
- Addressing employees’ queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaising with all facility management vendors.
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties and celebrations.
- Manage the office petty cash, reconcile and replenish regularly.
- Carrying out investigation of, traffic incidents and petty crime.
- Assist and participate in any other tasks.
Minimum Skills, Education & Experience
- A minimum of a OND in Public Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of three (1) years experience as a receptionist or office administrator in general office management, procurement and administration required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks in a high intensity environment.
- Strong individual initiative, including the ability to manage daily activities and achieve expected results with minimal oversight.
- English language fluency (strong written and verbal skills) required.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Strong organizational and planning skills required; and
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!