Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains administrative staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench-marking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Organization skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Proactive skills
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos