Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Educational Qualifications: B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
- Age range: 23 – 30 years
- Female preferable
- Computer literate and ability to use office applications
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Must be resident of Onitsha
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with “Administrative Officer – Onitsha” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N80,000 NGN N80,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Onitsha, Anambra