Job Title: Administrative Manager – Male
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Male Administrative Manager with 5 years’ experience.The ideal candidate must be married, not more than 45 years old and reside on the Mainland.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Must be a Male and Married
- Must be living on the Mainland
- Must not be more than 45 years old.
- Must have 5 years’ Experience as Administrative Manager
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only those that meets the requirements would be invited for interview, as the shortlisting process would be based on the set criteria.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Lagos Mainland, Lagos