Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Executive Administrative, Customer service representative or Sales Executive or position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!