Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Executive Management ’s technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, articles and speeches where appropriate.
- Provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries for meeting attended with or/ on behalf of the Executive Management.
- Handling communications on behalf of the Executive Management, including daily maintenance of diary, arranging/accepting meetings and telephone calls maintain and manages diaries and meeting commitments.
- Carryout proper tracking of the Executive Management’s schedules, deliverables and activities to keep projects on schedule to ensure consistent and procedural performance of routines.
- Organize and co-ordinate corporate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Executive Management and external parties on the Executive Management ’s request. Manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Work with the Executive Management on research trends and industry related activities for potential business opportunities.
- Preparing agendas and making arrangements for Management, Committee and other meetings. Taking minutes and noting action points agreed and ensure that the Executive Management are well-briefed for all meetings.
- Represent the Executive Management in a professional and congenial manner in person, in telephone conversations, and in written correspondence.
- Coordinates and manages Executive Management and project team correspondence with external parties, project teams and business partners.
- Maintain a good level of confidentiality and safe guarding of Executive Management’s documents, decisions, conversations/correspondence Information.
- To be the first point of contact for all enquiries related to the Executive Management; ensuring that they are acted upon efficiently and to a high standard or fielded effectively were necessary.
- Direct contact with the company secretary and board members to schedule board meetings and other board communication as well as with NGMC and NGPTC on behalf of Executive Management.
- Direct contact with the NGA secretary and council members to schedule meetings and other council communications.
- Collaborate with Managers and other departments to carryout strategic assignments/functions as the need arises
- Create and maintain lists, files, and databases in Executive Management’s office to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organize and maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential, or technical in nature.
- Be proactive with an ability to anticipate needs
- Assist to coordinate meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedule meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Draft, collect, and distribute supporting documentation.
- Complete business expense claims promptly for the Executive Management and follow up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and other forum as assigned, working with other departments to gather data and trend information
- Research, gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provide comprehensive reports.
- Coordinate and ensure that the Executive Management’ s office materials and inputs for board meetings, NGA etc. are adequately available.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Perform other job-related assignments and requests of the Executive Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!