Job Title: Administration Assistant / Finance and HR (1)
Location: Plot 722, Cl K Close Off, 1st Avenue Gwarimpa, Abuja
Contract: Fixed term contract and Working hours according to Nigerian law
Accountabilities / Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR and finance coordinator checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments,
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance, Make all administrative information available to the staff.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management,
- Update Social Security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties; Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll. Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements,
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability; Assist the HR and finance coordinator in the monthly treasury planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Field Administrator of any sort of disparity. Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation. And file the accounting documents and enter the accounting entries in the accounting software.
Required Skills and Conditions
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Administration or related Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of in relevant jobs. Desirable to have experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Languages: English required additional local languages desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Excel and Word required. Proven ability to learn finance & HR systems.
- According to the MSF salary scale (Level 6, N367,575 – Three hundred sixty-seven thousand five hundred seventy-five Naira as gross salary) plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, qualifications, any other important document and a Cover Letter with contact details by email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- NON-COMPLIANT or LATE applications will NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview
- Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts
- All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!