Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals to become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer (NYSC Intern)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Administrative Officer (NYSC Intern) shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, documentation, and file control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing contact list for clients and prospective clients
- Attending to inquiries and responding to complaints on behalf of the organizations.
- Preparing and filing documents on behalf of the organization
- Relating client feedbacks and needs to the managing director, towards the improvement of services
- Execution of client feedback surveys
- Participating in email marketing, and social media promotion activities whenever required to do so.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Business Administration or related disciplines from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This application is strictly for interns currently seeking a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) while undergoing their National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC) program. Thank you.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!