Ethnic Heritage is a company that promotes and preserve the richness & diversity of the Nigerian Cultural heritage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!