Job Title: Admin and Litigation Officer
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a reputable law firm located in Oregun. Due to expansion, they are in need of An Admin and Litigation Officer to support and perform administrative duties.
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying and faxing legal documents
- Scheduling court depositions hearings and client meetings
- Organizing solicitor schedules e.g., travel arrangements, meetings
- Processing invoices
- Speaking with clients over the phone and in person
- Filing documents with the court ahead of deadlines
- Coordinate the general affairs/running of the office
- Coordinate the purchase and use of office stationeries
- Must possess a minimum of SSCE with a minimum of 5 credits with credits in Mathematics and English Language.
- 1 year work experience.
- Must be able to write and communicate in English Language
- Must be computer literate and be able to use the MS Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must have an understanding of the court system and filing procedure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make representations on behalf of the law firm.
- Willingness to work extra hours when required in order to achieve set goals.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the objectives and principles of the firm.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!