Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Coker Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparefinancial statement, business activity reports, andforecasts
- Leading the corporate finance team
- Preparation and processing of payments
- Preparation and review of the monthly business performance report and rolling 12-month forecasts
- Development and refinement of management accounting and reporting, including metrics/KPIs and enhanced business analysis
- Reconciliation of customers account
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information not limited to bank statement.
- Preparation and processing of staff payroll, Taxes and other benefits
- Preparation and posting of Journal entries.
- Follow up on Company’s debtors
- Posting supplies invoices
- Creating new inventories on Tally
- Involving in quarterly stock count
- Using the accounting soft ware to reconcile the physical stock counts results
- If need be- invoicing of customers orders
- Posting and monitoring of company’s Loan schedules with banks
- Ensure the adherence to policies and procedures
- Every other accounting duties as may be required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Candidates must have proven four (4) years work experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
- Proficiency in all of the programs of Tally and excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!