Job Title: Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Account Receivables and Payables Management:
- Client Invoicing
- Vendors and sub-contractor payment
- Assist with payroll upload
- Payables and Receivables tracking
- Accurate postings of all transactions on a daily basis
- Account/bank reconciliations review
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Complete general ledger operations
- Review and process expense reports
Statutory deductions &Tax Management:
- Accurate VAT/WHT deductions on vendors and sub-contractors’ invoices
- Remittance of statutory deductions e.g. PAYE, ITF, NSITF, Pension
- Monthly VAT/WHT filling
Monthly Financial Report and Budgeting:
- Prepare analysis of account as requested
- Maintain Non-Current Assets Schedule
- Assist with year-end closings
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- ACA, ACCA or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 4-5 years proven accounting experience
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!