Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Make accurate day-to-day entry in appropriate ledgers for all business transactions
- Maintain an accurate record of all transactions.
- Account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of transactions
- Process bank deposits
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Manage petty cash
- Issuing of payment vouchers and filing of source documents.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Must live in Ikeja or its environ
- Knowledge of accounting software is an advantage
- 2 years experience.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!