Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Excellent knowledge of bank reconciliations, payment gateway reconciliation and recurring revenue
- Accounting, Finance, Reporting & Internal Controls;
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanism
- Providing leadership to Finance and Accounting
- Manage Accounts across all business units
- Providing support to all departments and the management team and help in making financial decisions, as well as coordinating intercompany financial activities
- Provide the Company with all financial requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for preparing and analysing financial reports.
- Manage the working capital with clear mandate to improve stock management and reduce stock levels, reduce Accounts Receivables & reduce finance costs
- Comply with all tax laws and ensure compliance
- Financial feasibility projections of new projects
- Reviewing and analysing Internal Audit observations and taking corrective actions
- Setting and monitoring Finance and Accounting in line with organizational objectives with systems driven approach.
- Control on operational costs and overheads
- Ability to nurture and maintain healthy relationships with Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Prepare timely monthly reports with analysis
- Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of statutory / external agenciesaudits
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, bank overdrafts limits, and proper cash and treasury management
- Monitoring financial, statutory requirements and compliances as guided by regulatory bodies
- Keeping all relevant records, archives, and legal / statutory documents
- Actively Assist / Represent Management in Administration, External relations and Expat related procedures.
- Any other task which may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Participate actively in management meetings and discussions on business strategy; Able to make presentations to the Board of Directors
- A minimum of B.Sc in Accounting and other related discipline with not less than 5 years cognate management experience
- ICAN or ACCA Final is an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Management training or any other relevant training would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software is an advantage
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!