Job Title: Accounts / Admin Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidate must be mentally sound, team player & must have great leadership and communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce weekly and Monthly management as well as financial reports (Bank reconciliation)
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advice to the management
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection (Monthly)
- Staff Payroll Management (Statutory taxes etc)
- Internal cost control system. Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis (Top Spenders)
- Quarterly Budget preparation
- Maintain documentation and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings, projects etc.)
- Manage and maintain the office facility inside out. (generator, security etc.)
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Deal with staff, administrative and facility complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Has responsibility for the facility and day to day running of the office
- Manage office assistants to run administration of the office and facilities
- Ensure all facilities are in clean working order every day and implement period-based processes that drives this
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Accounting professional experience is an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in Accounting and Office Administration.
Working knowledge, skills and competencies and attributes
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- N700,000 – N900,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!