Job Title: Accounting Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Accounting officers to work with the company’s auditor to ensure proper scrutiny of accounts from the details in the business’s accounts and its financial records.
- To prepare the annual financial statement.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Also give financial advice.
- And other duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
Candidate must possess the following:
- OND/HND or a Degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- NYSC completion is mandatory
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, concepts and entries
- Good knowledge of Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Must have atleast 2-3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
22nd Janaury, 2021
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
Note: Only applicants residing in Enugu will be shortlisted and invited for an interview. All applications must be received on or before the closing date above.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!