Job Title: Accounting Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Accounting officers to work with the company’s auditor to ensure proper scrutiny of accounts from the details in the business’s accounts and its financial records.
- To prepare the annual financial statement.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Also give financial advice.
- And other duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Candidate must possess the following:
- OND / HND or a Degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- NYSC completion is mandatory
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, concepts and entries
- Good knowledge of Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Must have atleast 2-3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate.
- Must reside in Enugu.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
Note: Short listed candidates will be invited for interview, only candidates residing in Enugu will be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Enugu, Enugu, Enugu