Job Title: Accounting Graduate (Serving Corps Member – NYSC)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As an Accounting Graduate your duties will be:
- Work with senior accountants to develop their knowledge of the accounting industry
- Be involved with tasks such as creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory
- Inputting income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system.
- Responsible for administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Data accuracy is an important aspect of this role
- Present information to colleagues and clients
- Help colleagues with tasks and administrative duties
- Candidates should have the ability to retain objectivity with regards to confidential information and adept at following instructions
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and willing to learn on the job
- Candidates must have strong numerical skills, analytical skills, computer skills and integrity
Salary – N30,000.00 / Month
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N30,000.00 NGN N30,000.00 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos